Here are some learning opportunities that may be of interest to you:
1. IFG hosts activities every other Friday evening. Check our other page for details :)
The following are NOT IFG programs, but we thought you may be interested:
2. English as a Second Language (ESL) on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 12-2:30 PM at Saints Church at 6315-199 Street. For more info contact Denise Kroeker at 780-489-2579 Ext. 236 Starts October 5, 2021.
3. Free English grammar and conversational English on Wednesdays at the Kingdom Way Christian Church on Zoom starting Oct. 7, 2021 from 7-8 PM. For more info please visit https://kingdomway.ca/free-esl-class/
4. Millwoods Friendship Centre in southeast Edmonton is offering Free English classes from beginner to advanced at 2102 Millbourne Road West NW on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 1-2:30 PM. Check out http://millwoodsfc.ca/?page_id=2 for more details.
5. Terwillegar Community Church in southwest Edmonton hosts Conversational English on Tuesdays from 9:30-10:45 AM. Contact https://www.tcchurch.ca/upcoming-events/conversation for more info
6. Free weekly Conversation Cafe hosted by Connecting Streams (Power to Change). Practice English in small groups. Wednesdays 6-7:30 PM, Thursdays 9-10:30 AM, Saturdays 10-11:30 AM. Contact Phil Taylor for more info at 780-966-7401 or email@example.com
7. Ellerslie Road Baptist Church in south Edmonton offers Conversation Cafe on Zoom on Tuesday evenings from 7-8:30 PM. A lesson is sent out ahead of time to participants. If anyone is interested, they can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are not sure if they will be meeting in person at some point.
8. Northpointe Community Church in north Edmonton is offering ESL programs. Contact Trevor for more info at email@example.com